Your Business > Your Team?
Nov 02, 2021
Every business aims to provide a service, to sell a product,or to deliver something meaningful to the industry but what many martial art school owners don’t realize is that success begins with empowering your people.
Even if right now It's only You. Or you plus 1.
Here are 5 TEAM BUILDING rules we learned from people who are way ahead of the game. They inspire us so we can continue to build and scale our studios and our teams in them:
1. Give them authority and a sense of responsibility. People want guidance, not rhetoric. They need to know what the plan of action is and how it will be implemented. They want to be given responsibility to help solve the problem and the authority to act on it.” ~Howard Schultz, Starbucks.
2. Make sure they understand your mission and believe it can be done. No company, small or large, can win over the long run without energized employees who believe in the mission and understand how to achieve it. ~Jack Welch, General Electric
3. Make them feel they’re having a great impact to the society. My job as a leader is to make sure that everybody in the company has great opportunities and that they feel they’re having meaningful impact to the good of the society. ~Larry Page, Google
4. Treat them the way you want your customers to be treated. To be the best place to buy, you must be the best place to work. Treat your employees the way you want your customers to be treated–maybe even better!” ~Walt Disney.
5. Have faith in your people.It’s not the tools you have faith in–tools are just tools–they work, or they don’t work. It’s the people you have faith in or not.” ~Steve Jobs, Apple
⭐️Helping Martial art school owners build their teams and build their business so they can earn the income they deserve without selling out is what I do best. ⭐️
Any style. Any State. Any economy.
The blueprints and systems we give you have a 50 year proven track record and they flat out WORK!
Book a free no obligation call with me and find out HOW easy it can be!
Get your team to join our team today!
Stay ahead of the competition!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest business tips and leadership strategies from our success team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.